What sets CK Mondavi wines apart? We believe it is our 70 year commitment to creating high quality, American grown and produced wines of exceptional value. Our family winery, established in 1943, has been creating ﬁne wines for four generations and has a passionate commitment to quality winemaking. We harvest grapes at their peak of ripeness from prime California vineyards, including our family-owned vineyards, creating wines with fully developed ﬂavors.
We are completely committed to producing wines we can be proud of by employing strict winemaking techniques:
- On September 1st 2014 we proudly announced that our wines are the first and only wines to be 100% Made in USA Certified. It was a vision that was important to Cesare and Rosa Mondavi over 70 years ago. Today, as the fourth generation moves into the family business, the vision to support the community and this great country continue.
- Grapes are crushed, blended and bottled at our family-owned winemaking facility located in St. Helena, CA in the Napa Valley
- State Marc works closely with head winemaker Charlie Gilmore
- 100% of our grapes are grown in America, in California to be more precise
- Our glass, labels and shippers are 100% domestically sourced
- We produce and bottle 100% of our wine in America – this means our production supports American manufacturing which equals American jobs!